Cost-cutting profit-making computer equipment financed and installed immediately. Access to the computer equipment you need. When you need it, in order for your business to grow and prosper. Pay as you use!
Computer & Equipment Financing, Inc. offers Computer Financing, Computer Equipment Financing, computer software financing and others. Upon approval of your financing application, you will receive financing for computers, financing for computer technology software and commercial vehicles for businesses, municipalities or non-profit organizations.
Here are the 10.5 reasons why Computer Financing is a better choice than your bank:
- Simple and Quick - Same day processing with just a one page Computer Financing application in most cases.
- Small Upfront Cost - The initial cash outlay is much lower than typical bank requirements. Usually just
the first payment or nothing down at all. You decide.
- No Reporting on Personal Credit - Unlike your bank, Computer Financing does not report to the credit bureaus, there is no
negative effect on your credit score or hampering future personal borrowing.
- Compensating Balance Requirements - We’re not going to ask you to keep a big bank balance in order
to get that low computer financing rate and we don’t jump your rate for dropping your balance one day.
- Financing Statements Covenants - We won’t pry into your ongoing finances and require you to
periodically submit your financing records to us, which banks typically do.
- Preserving Credit Lines - Computer Equipment Financing allows you to save your bank lines for other uses.
- No Hidden Charges – No annual review assessments or surprise fees or documentation costs.
- Simple Accounting - Your accountant will love us (maybe not if they are paid by the hour).
- No Blanket UCC Filing - Computer Financing does not constrain your future lending with a Blanket UCC on your business.
- No Re-Qualifying Every Year - Unlike a bank line that is annually approved (and assessed), once
approved you stay approved with us.
10.5 No Floating Rates Worries - With rates at historic lows, the only place banks rate have to go is up. Our
rates are fixed, banks are not. Also, banks can and will find a dozen reasons to raise your rate, anytime.
How To Start the Process:
Computer Financing, Computer Equipment Financing, Medical Equipment Financing, Dental Equipment Financing and Technology equipment Financing;
Thinking about this solution? Don't let cash flow restrict your business growth.
- Simply fill out our short online credit application form below. If more information is needed, we will be in touch with you.
- Then we will personally call and speak to you about the financing options you are looking for on the purchase you are acquiring.
- We will send the agreement tailored to your situation and requirements.
- Once we receive the digital agreements back (e-mail or Fax) your vendor will be notified to deliver the equipment to you.
- After your vendor has provided the solution and we know that you are satisfied with everything, the vendor will then be paid within 24 to 48 hours.
As new opportunities arise, the need for additional purchases becomes urgent as businesses strive to move forward. All companies share a common denominator, cash flow is the lifeblood of a business. Even for a company with large cash reserves, financing acquisitions makes business sense by matching cost to benefit. Cash flow becomes predictable and justifiable. Rather than tying up precious working capital or bank lines, smart businesses let the equipment benefits pay for the equipment, computer financing/computer equipment financing for example...while their cash reserves and borrowing power work to fund their future success.
Top 5 Reasons to Lease Finance Your Solution with Computer & Equipment Financing, Inc.
- The Flexibility to conserve your cash and preserve your line of credit
- 100% financing which also helps conserve your capital.
- Immediate write-off of the dollars spent.
- Speed and Convenience.
Computer Financing, Computer Equipment Financing, Medical Financing, Dental Financing and Technology Financing